Design Systems, Inc.
Farmington Hills, MI
- The Sr. Controls Engineer will provide project based technical leadership for the design, development, testing, and implementation of automated manufacturing systems.
- The candidate must have PLC programming experience (Siemens PLC’s) Rockwell PLC’s are a plus.
- Must utilize solid troubleshooting skills while working with engineers and skilled trades in a production environment.
- The Sr. Controls Engineer will be required to participate in team/customer meetings to identify specifications, timelines, and customer expectations.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Work with clients and support their requests.
- Knowledge of automotive conveyors, tooling & Paint processes equipment
- Understand and problem solve Ethernet networks.
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot wiring diagrams.
- Able to identify issues and plan for their resolution.
- Must be self-motivated, with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- 5 to 10 years’ experience
- Microsoft Office
- Ability to Travel
- Valid Passport
- Valid Driver’s License
- Personal Credit Card
To apply for this job please visit dsidsc.applicantpro.com.