Design Systems, Inc.
Farmington Hills, MI
Support project management in the field from start-up to completion
- Establish and facilitate project coordination meetings
- Ability to guide trades and answer questions during installation and commissioning
- Available to travel to site as required, either local or North America (Including Mexico)
Skills and Experience Required:
- Project Management Experience in Electrical / Controls Engineering
- Must demonstrate excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Work in plant coordinating with plant engineers and contractors as an Owner representative
- Mustfollow corporate specifications and electrical codes
- Knowledge of conveyors & automation equipment
- Experience with Allen Bradley & Siemens processors
- Must be self-motivated, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
Minimum Education Required
Preferred – Degree in Electrical & Controls Engineering.
Ability to Travel up to 75%
Valid Driver’s License
Personal Credit Card
To apply for this job please visit dsidsc.applicantpro.com.