Design Systems, Inc.
Farmington Hills, MI
- Develop simulation models utilizing Siemens Plant Simulation software
- Material Handling systems such as Tugger/Fork Truck
- Conveyors systems (Power & Free, Skids, Monorails)
- AGV/AGC systems
- Gantry/Bridge Cranes and AS/RS systems
- Develop Plant Simulation library for items listed above.
- Perform delivery routes analysis, operator efficiency analysis
- Throughput capacity/bottleneck and downtime analysis
- Vehicle/carrier/pallet resource optimization
- Storage capacity determination/sensitivity analysis
Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum of 1-year experience in Siemens Plant Simulation software.
- Experiences in manufacturing engineering environment preferred.
- Experiences in Material Handling using Discrete Event Simulation is a plus.
- Experience of existing Body Shop, Paint Shop and General Assembly is a plus.
- Knowledge of different type of transportation systems such as AGV, fork truck, tugger, conveyor and control logic is preferred.
- Candidate must have basic AutoCAD skill, strong MS Office suite skill, and basic programming skill in VBA.
Minimum Education Requirement:
- Bachelors (preferred)
- Microsoft Office
- Plant Simulate
- Ability to travel
- Valid driver’s license
- Personal credit card
To apply for this job please visit dsidsc.applicantpro.com.