Design Systems, Inc.
Farmington Hills, MI
- Entry to Mid-level position – see Skills and Experience Required below.
- Layout and detail support header steel.
- Basic steel loading calculations.
Skills and Experience Required:
- The Engineer must possess a general-to-detailed knowledge of structural layouts and mechanical design fabrication.
- Develop layouts and design concepts.
- Support other engineers working on the project. Communicate with project personnel and Project Manager.
- Ability to conduct effective field checks.
- Check/review drawings for accuracy and design intent.
Minimum Education Required:
- Microsoft Office
- Other: Revit, Advanced Steel
- Ability to Travel
- Valid Driver’s License
- Personal Credit Card
To apply for this job please visit dsidsc.applicantpro.com.