Design Systems, Inc.
- Looking for a high energy client focused individual who is passionate about Technical Engineering Sales and Account Management.
- Maintain and procure new Client base included in Engineering, Manufacturing, and Process companies.
- Target new clients in automotive assembly, Tier 1 suppliers, general manufacturing companies, warehouse and distribution, appliance industry, aerospace industry, parcel and package industry, food and beverage processing, pharmaceutical processing and cannabis processing.
- Prospect for new business, develop customer contacts and identify opportunities.
- Gather necessary information to accurately and profitably create and develop quotes for potential and existing clients.
- Support and develop consultative relationships with new and existing clients.
- Have demonstrated history of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Research and Attend trade shows, B2B events, and networking events.
- Create campaigns and Provide a progressive marketing influence supporting creation of corporate sales and marketing content with an increased interactive social media presence.
- Create and distribute weekly sales activity summary.
- Assist in the creation of annual sales goals, and long term forecasts for the company.
- Ability to strategically create and execute an effective sales plan for all of Canada, not just Windsor. Immediate target area is Ontario.
- Receive and Coordinate sales efforts in response to RFQ’s.
- Organize and collaborate with all appropriate engineering departments, the General Manager, Sales Manager, and the Service Segment Leaders as needed.
- Maintain contact with customers throughout the project life-cycle, attend progress meetings, and provide pre-sales and post-sales support.
- Work with and report to the Management of Design Systems Canada.
- Research industry trends and develop strategies to expand and/ or nurture services.
- Provide technical support and assistance to clients and internal project team(s).
- Provide and manage all aspects of Project Management services to clients from start-up to completion.
- Maintain CRM database for touchpoints, proposals, contacts, clients etc.
- Participate and Report weekly on sales activities.
- Participate and mentor staff on current and future sales strategies and services.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Must be energetic, self-motivated, with strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess excellent organizational skills.
- Five (5) to Ten (10) years of experience in Technical Engineering Sales in a similar industry.
- Experienced in estimating and proposal creation and development.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong client facing skills.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred but not mandatory) major in technical sales, operations management, industrial engineering or other engineering, science or business areas.
- Experience working in manufacturing atmosphere coordinating with plant engineers and contractors as an Owner representative.
- Knowledge of conveyors, tooling & process equipment, lean optimization, simulation.
- Knowledge of Industry 4.0 and the path forward for industry.
- Team Player
- 40 60% Required for sales calls, trade shows, customer interface, and program management duties throughout Canada (primarily), and the United States.
- Potential for travel wherever work is found.
- Will be required to attend the corporate executive management meeting in Farmington Hills, Michigan on a quarterly basis, and call in weekly basis.
- Microsoft Office
Minimum Education Required:
- High School
- Ability to Travel
- Valid Passport
- Valid Driver’s License
- Personal Credit Card
To apply for this job please visit dsidsc.applicantpro.com.