Business Process Optimization
| By Jeff Mayer | 0 Comments
Fuel Operational Excellence With Process Optimization
Optimal workflows are essential to the successful business. Not every organization understands the importance of creating simple process sequences when it comes to improving productivity. The better they are, the more successful the business results. You may recognize the need to add new technologies and improve your infrastructure. Workflow optimization will help you define and prepare for the changes ahead.
How We Do It
Creating standardized business workflows provides better control and visibility into processes. Our certified supply chain professional team achieves this by utilizing Lean, continuous improvement and change management best practices.
- Analyze the process
- Develop process using Lean or Continuous Improvement cycle
- Document the process
- Support technology selection
- Project Management
DSI can tailor our services to client needs, regardless of how little or how much of entire process they require.
The DSI Advantage
Our breadth of industry experience:
- Fulfillment and e-Commerce
- Manufacturing Environments
o Process Manufacturing
Application software experience from best in breed to niche, ERP, WMS, TMS, MES
- Achieve strategic goals
- Improve customer service levels
- A path to automation and smart technology goals
- Consolidating, expanding, relocating
- Support defining requirements for software selection
- Agnostic advocate with software integrator
(Specifying exactly the client ‘needs’ vs. what software integrator is trying to sell)
- Tuned up operations and optimized
- A clear view to manage complex
- Ability to take advantage of revenue
- ERP utilization across the enterprise.
- Right-sizing employee count.