- Update current AutoCAD layout.
- High level process flow (part family level and general process.
- High level station layout with major operation identified.
- List of short term and long term improvements regarding anticipated cost savings, throughput increases, safety and quality improvements, staffing, material inventory and WIP reductions.
- Recommend a manufacturing strategy using lean manufacturing principles
The DSI Difference
- Increased production volume capacity by 50% with two additional operators to Material Handling.
- Reduced non-value added activities of assembly operators.
- Reduced work in process inventory.
- Decreased floor space requirement by 3,494 sq. ft.
- Improved material display and restocking to assembly lines via flow racks and Kanban cards
- Improved responsiveness to changeovers in assembly lines with plant wide “Pull” system
- Minimized impact of change through phased implementation procedure.
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Supply Chain
- Advanced Technologies