- To carry out an ergonomic evaluation of door install process.
- To analyze the postural parameters involved in the operation
- To assess the stress levels on operator during various tasks of the install process.
- Identify and eliminate the harmful tasks/operations.
The DSI Difference
- Performed a motion capture of movements at different heights using a mock-up of the door install operations for each task.
- Identified the non-ergonomic aspects of the process using Lower Back Analysis, and Lifting Analysis to generate future improvements.
- Evaluated each task for risks of injury to the operator and categorized under High, Nominal and Low Risk.
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Motor Vehicles