- Perform time study to establish the required number of workstations, operators, and labor hours.
- Develop process flow diagram of prototype.
- Perform a Design For Manufacturing and Assembly (DFMA) Analysis of truck dashboard
- Provide AutoCAD drawings of assembly line and station layout
- Complete process sheets and task assembly instructions
- Perform a Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) of the assembly of the prototype
The DSI Difference
- Created a Bill of Material for the front wall assembly
- Determined that 9 assembly stations, 1 test and repair station, 10 operators and 1 “floater” are needed for the process
- Established tooling requirements with necessary documentation for workstations
- Developed a CAD layout of the process to determine the placement of materials and allocation of space
- Recommended improvements of ergonomics, line-side communization issues, and assembly concerns to optimize the process
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Supply Chain
- Motor Vehicles