- To assess the feasibility of the planned AS/RS.
- Gather data and observe the production processes.
- Determine the volume and correct capacity of the AS/RS.
- Identify the best location of the AS/RS in the plant.
- Establish the risks and opportunities associated with the project.
The DSI Difference
- 3 different options of AS/RS with varying sizes and locations
- Multiple production plans were generated to ensure the system meets the needs of a variable production environment.
- Capacity calculations, driven by production data, determined the correct capacity of goods and suggested increasing the required capacity of the planned AS/RS
- Size calculations were carried out to determine the footprint and air space required for the system.
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Warehousing & Distribution
- Supply Chain