- Develop multiple concepts of the entire chassis line including advantages and disadvantages
- Develop process flow chart proposal.
- Identify facility, tooling, and equipment requirements.
- Estimate work content, direct labor, and number of workstations.
- Develop size and shape of building additions if required.
- Develop concept facility layout.
- Develop budgetary investment cost.
- Develop high level implementation plan for each concept
The DSI Difference
- Developed 5 Concept proposals including detailed process flow diagrams, drawings of assembly layouts, manpower calculations, advantages and disadvantages and budget estimates
- Recommended a production system that allows for mixed model product flexibility within the process to improve production rates
- Improved ergonomics of operator by utilizing an overhead conveyor system to hold chassis frame
- Optimize material handling and line side display of parts by utilizing dual rail feed system to each assembly line
- Increase the production rate by 34% with revisions to the current process and manpower.
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Supply Chain
- Motor Vehicles