- Integrate new product into existing plant with existing product, with minimum impact to existing operations.
- Establish facility impact to line with detailed cost and timing.
- Determine labor impact for new volumes and new product with existing product.
- Establish throughput analysis on critical path operations.
- Recommend improvements to achieve new plant goals.
The DSI Difference
- Introduced new model at new volumes as planned.
- New Product Introduction with minimal scheduled downtime.
- Quality indicators higher than similar product produced at other facility.
DSI was later awarded project to pre-plan next product to be introduced into plant.
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Project Management
- Motor Vehicles