Training Center Project Approach
Existing and future company growth within State, County and Local municipalities requires robust training in skilled, technical and general manufacturing technology. Design System’s experience and knowledge can assist with facility layout, equipment needs, and best in class practices tailored to your specific industry/corporate needs. DSI collaborates with State and Local Governments to ensure a labor force that can compete in the global marketplace.
The DSI Advantage
- Phased approach to meet State, County, municipality, industry and business needs.
- Collaborative input with stakeholders to develop design criteria for optimal training.
- Site selection and evaluation for current and future needs.
- Manufacturing Technology systems identified for training methods and processes.
- Capital equipment requirements, scope of design, procurement and implementation through install and commissioning.
- Program Management from “concept to commissioning” including information gathering, scopes of work, timing schedules and on-going tracking.
- Industry 4.0
- Process Monitoring
- Supply Chain
- Manufacturing Execution Systems
- Industrial Engineering
- Facility Layout
- Equipment Needs
- Utility Studies
- Project Cost Monitoring
- Defined Project Plan
- Training Material Development