- Map the current state storage.
- Develop the assumptions list for the storage analysis.
- Define the methodology for carrying out the calculations for the space requirement.
- Calculate the space and shelving requirements for each storage area.
The DSI Difference
- The build and inventory data was collected and organized.
- A list of assumptions was used for storage analysis due to lack of sufficient inventory data.
- Storage locations were identified and mapped.
- Based on the shelving requirement calculations, approximately 2750 shelves were recommended in addition to approximately 3000 existing shelves for all storage areas.
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Warehousing & Distribution
- Supply Chain
- Motor Vehicles