- Establish the current state parameters.
- Evaluate the critical points in the process like wagon capacity, non-value added time in yard operations, replenishment times, intermodal yard capacity etc.
- Generate recommendations based on attainability, impact on machine, requirements, costs, and expected benefits
The DSI Difference
- Identified bottlenecks based on the information collected from the plant.
- Evaluated congestion in the network using Factory flow software to assess the requirement of additional infrastructure.
- Recommended operational improvements to support the target production rate with current infrastructure thereby saving capital.
- Generated future infrastructure concepts and recommendations to further improve the responsiveness of the network
- Warehousing & Distribution
- Supply Chain
- Motor Vehicles