Provide engineering and Project Management support to relocate existing manufacturing operations from the existing facility in Livonia, MI to the new facility in Canton, MI.
- Relocate manufacturing equipment to brand new facility.
- Formulate efficient transfer plan without disruption of sales or productivity.
- Analyze current layouts and design warehouse material storage for increased capacity and efficiency.
- Develop the detailed facility requirements to support manufacturing process in the new building.
- Provide dedicated field support to manage the various sub-contractors to ensure the project schedule and scope of work is maintained.
Provide field support to coordinate all installation and equipment relocation tasks with team to ensure a smooth transition, provide daily progress updates, and verify the functionality of the equipment after installation.
“Bottom Line” Results
- Successful relocation of required equipment from old facility to new facility.
- Bid packages for Lyon for the successful completion of office relocation in the new facility.
- All construction and installation coordination completed on time.
- All facility, timing and budget criteria successfully met.